15 Sep Values
- Commitment / Integrity
- Accomplishment / Achievement / Success
- Recreation / Having Fun
- Level 5 Leadership
Because our culture is our brand, GIVENT wanted to make sure there was alignment with the members of our group, what they valued and what we valued. The results were really fun to see, as shown above.
What else do you value?
The definition gave insight to the word. It’s included here below.
plural noun: values
1. the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.
2. a person’s principles or standards of behavior; one’s judgment of what is important in life.
3rd person present: values
1. estimate the monetary worth of (something).
2. consider (someone or something) to be important or beneficial; have a high opinion of.